PSM’s Fabrication Department with 35 years of experience has the capability to produce products for clients to meet almost any requirements.
- Mild steel to Inconel
- Ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Tig, Mig, Submerged Arc and Flux core processes
- Any size Weldments to 100 plus feet long and weighing up to 80,000 pounds
- Quantities from single piece prototypes to production runs
- Welding certifications to AWS D1.1
- Years of experience managing consignment as well as total turnkey contract purchasing
- Availability of the complete manufacturing package when combined with our Electrical and Machining departments
They have been an asset to our company for a number of years. Assembling cranes to the high standard of quality we require. It doesn’t matter if we ask them to build the simplest of cranes or the highly sophisticated engineered product, they always complete the project to our standards and on time. When problems do arise, their capable staff is more than willing to make intelligent suggestions and do it within budget and on time. I personally like to work with them because they are a company that will make things happen to make our customer’s happy.Chris McCombs
Request a Quote Today
For over 30 years, PSM has excelled as an industry leader. We provide quality assurance, dependability,
integrity and outstanding workmanship through all of our processes.
Let us show you what we do best on your next project.
Whether it's a prototype, demo or production run, trust PSM to get it done!